Pages

Thursday 4 June 2015

ussually i like to do....

When i have leasure time,i like to watch movie,cause it can release my stressed and i can be happy for doing that activity.Through this,i also can forget my problem for a while,with laugh while watching my favorite movie or any comedy scene in the movie that i watch.Ussually, i like to watch "Runningman" and "Return of superman".I love to watch this movie,cause,its interesting and funny.I will see all the episode and wait for the next episode after the latest is done.
Besides,i also like to read a novel.This is because,i can feel that i located in the fantasy world.This novel also can make me smile alone,when i read on it.i can enjoy this novel while i have free time,like,before i go to sleep,on afternoon or evening and anytime or anywhere....hihihi.
I love to read novel when i'm at my secondary school.It is started,when my friend offer me some novel to read..so,i read that novel till the end and i enjoy it.Started from that,i like to buy my own novel to read and till today,i have some collection of my favorite novel.When i finish one of my novel,then, i will repeated once again,till i feel bored..hahahaa
So,that is the activity that i will always do,when i have free time and when i feel boring.I can kickout my bored feel with this all kind of activity,apart from eat and eat...hehe..ok..thats all..daa..Assalamualaikum uolls..see yahh!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com