Pages

Thursday 28 May 2015

F.A.M.I.L.Y

What Is "Family"?

 

'Family' is a single word, with many different meanings. People have many ways of defining a family and what being a part of a family means to them. Families differ in terms of economic, cultural, social, and many other facets, but what every family has in common is that the people who call it a family are making clear that those people are important in some way to the person calling them his family.

What does the word "family" mean for you? Whom does it include? Do you see your pet as a part of your family?

Family, that's a strong word. For me, it means to feel secure, to have someone who you can count on, who shares your problems. But it also means to have respect for each other and responsibility.
S., girl, Germany

Family is a really important word. I think it is a word we use about people we love.
L., girl, Denmark

For me my family is something very important in my life because they are people you know will never fail you and I think my pet is a member of the family because all the family love it and every day it is with me.
O., boy, Spain

Family is very important because parents are always with you when you need them and they can also give you pieces of advice with your problems. I think that your pet is an important part of the family, but parents and sisters/brothers are more.
J., girl, Spain

I think family is the most important thing in our life. Maybe a pet can be part of family. We have pets, and we love them so much!
T., girl, Turkey.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com